Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just Me

hello one and all to my blog

Today is a historical day lolz as it marks the beginning of me entering the blogging world.. hopefully i won't bore all of you about with my oh-so-wonderful-life x)... anyways since this is my first post and i have no idea what to write. here are some random facts about me that i think most of you except my sisters won't know about me =)

random fact 1 : i love love love green tea ice cream my favourite one comes from some tea shop in the curve.

random fact 2 : my dream destination for now would be barcelona, spain i have no idea why but i find the place to be sexy x)

random fact 3 : everytime i look at any piece of gym equipment, the song fergielicious immediately plays in my head. Please excuse my weirdness - I'll be up in the gym just working on my fitness his my witness woo weeeee -

random fact 4 : i was a librarian since i was in the middle of standard 3 all the way until form 5

random fact 5 : i was in the same sports house (yellow house) since i was in standard one until form 5. i think the colour yellow loves me.

random fact 6 : according to my horoscope yellow is suppose to be my lucky colour ...

random fact 7 : i love beaches x) theres something about the water that draws me to it and the sounds of the waves splashing onto the beach just calms my soul...

random fact 8 :
i have a thing for guess merchandise especially their shoes hehe its just looks so sexy on a ladies feet when its worn and not only that it gives me that extra boost of height that i need since i'm short... oh the sadness

anyways i think thats all i'll post something else next time

-natalie-

No comments: