Monday, July 5, 2010

Wrong Place? Wrong Time?

The problem with making a decision is that you'll never know which decision is the right one until it all plays out right until the end of the whole thing which is the final outcome...

Unfortunately right now... I feel like I've made the wrong choice... for some reason I refuse to wait until the end of the whole entire thing... I'm just very sick and tired of it all... I'm just so restless for it to all end cause I have for some reason made up my mind about it already...

People keep on telling me that I'm just at the wrong place at the wrong time... but hey what do I know about this area in life after all i'm not yet an adult...

" trust me ... it will work out" thats what you always say and thats what you only always say...

Your words are merely words.. and thats all their always be to me...

No comments: