Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Tiny Things...

I have long heard that we should be happy with everything no matter how tiny that thing is....

Well this post is about how one of the tiny things in life makes me happy :)

I have been interning since 1st of June only to realise that the life of an auditor is rather boring, static and dry. I've spoken to my parents about it but only to be adviced to give it another shot and to take it with an open mind .

I won't say that I don't find it boring anymore I still do but something that involves auditing made me happy recently :)

Yesterday I did a FAR report for the company I was assigned to... It was tedious and dry and boring... did I mention boring ? but the happy part was that I got to put my name on the report :)

Some of you may think that its something thats not worth being so excited about but i like being recognized for my work esspecially when a lot of sweat has been put into it... So hence, being able to put my name and my initials on the report is like a small recognition of all my effort which involves going through all the documents to find supportings for the figures and carrying a lot and lots of files up and down the stairs with high heels and doing overtime for the past week....

Hehe now you know why I have a smile on my face :)

No comments: