Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Label ABC's...

hello all

I went to pavillion today and saw so many brands...
I'm bored now... so i decided to test my brand name knowledge....

A = Abercrombie and Fitch/ Adidas/ Armani Exchange
B = Burberry/ Bimba and Lola /Bvlgari/ BCBG
C = Channel/ Coach / Ck /Converse/ Club 21 / Charles & Keith
D = De Squared/ Dorothy Perkins / Diane Von Furstenberg/ Donna Karen New York (DKNY)
E = Eclipse/Esprit/ Envee
F = Furla/ French Connection United Kingdom (FCUK) / Forever 21
G = Guess/ Gucci/ Gap
H = H&M/ Hermes
I = Island Shop
J = Jimmy Chia/ Jimmy Choo/ Joan and David / Juicy Couture/ Jaspal
K = Key Ng
L = Levi's/ Longchamp/ La Senza
M = Mango/ Mikimoto/ Massimo Dutti/ Max Mara / Montblanc/ Max & Co.
N = Nicole/ Nicci/ Nafnaf/ Nose/ Nine West
O = Omega
P = Prada/ Polo Ralph Lauren
Q = Quicksilver
R = Rolex/ Roxy/ Reem Acra
S = Salvatore Ferragamo/ Skechers/ Shanghai Tang/ Stuart Weitzman
T = Tifanny & Co. / TAG Heuer/ Tods / Thomas Sabo
U = Uniqlo
V = Versace/ Vera Wang/ Vivienne Westwood
W = Wah Chan/ Walker
X = Xixili
Y = Yves Saint Laurent
Z = Zara

Did I miss out anything?


No comments: