Friday, December 18, 2009

Back Home...

hello all

Guess what I'm back home ... hehe surprised? i know i told most of you that i'll be back on the 20th but guess what change of plans ? haha i arrived at 3am on the 17th a few days ago via air asia...

well i was suppose to arrive earlier but then my flight got delayed... this is why we shouldn't fly long distance via air asia...the flight was rather eventful...air turbulence all the way and the guy in front of me kept pushing back on his chair consequently hitting my knee all the time and the kid behind me couldn't stop kicking my chair...

thus the headache and body aching i'm experiencing right now... haha... my malaysian number is up and running now ;) so give me a call or drop by my house anytime ok :) can';t wait wait to hang out with you guys... we have so much catching up to do ... hehe...

-nat-

No comments: