Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girly Financial Woes

' So much time , so many things to buy but so little money '

Lately I have an itch to go shopping. i don't know why but my hands are itchy.... really really itchy... it became worst today when i bought my cleo magazine and saw all the ads and new collections of some of my favourite brands...

and you know the sad part i got my allowance today and then i realize i can't use it because i need to get a new handphone.... so its kind of sad... and not only that i have to think about all the things i have to buy so that i can survive in hong kong which mostly revolves around winter clothing because its going to be autumn going to be winter once i reach there...

hehe i feel excited... i can imagine myself with my green scarf and black boots walking the streets of hong kong heading to the Agnes B flagship store ... with the wind blowing and scarf dancing in the wind... and me being loaded with cash... oh how i wish that would happen... oh well if only such dreams can come true...

oh i realise something when i go to hong kong i might have to learn how to text in cantonese .. so... does anyone know how to do that ? i need lessons... help?

No comments: